Little toilet roundup.

17:53


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

We are currently building the restroom (and bathroom at the same time...) and I need to do a little roundup of what I decide to choose for the decoration. 
I discovered completely by chance this little e-shop (lovecreativepeople) and I'm so glad of it because their selection is sooooo beautiful… And they sell brands which I love like Bloomingville or House Doctor…
I also need to find a washstand, because we doesn't found the perfect one and I need some inspiration for that… I just want it rectangular and maybe black (but wood or metal ?)

I want this shelf by Ikea to store the toilet paper (in this beautiful metalic basket from House Doctor...) and those wood boxes for all that own feminine stuff... You know... Yes you know. Glurps. 

I will put here some candles... And, we have an edge above the toilet bowl where I want to put a drooping plant like ivy maybe... And, obviously a deodorising. 

I found this beautiful metal magazine rack and I think this is a good idea to decorate the opposed wall of the washstand.

So, speak about the color. It's a light gray, and I want it for the accent wall, behind the WC bowl. The 3 others walls will be paint in white. And I have no idea for the lighting.    

You Might Also Like

0 petits mots

Like on Facebook

Compteur