Random #1

13:43

 

Here, a few of details of our house. We are so far of the final results we want, because we need to break walls before and… others things like that, but we wait that I finish my degree to return to the bank for the big construction work. 
So, because of that I work on the details like candles, greenery all around the house, curtains... And at the same time we reflect to choose the paint, the floors... The atmosphere. I have a general idea of what I want for our house. Raw materials like stone, concrete, wood, and white because I love a really luminous house. But at the same time I want that we feel really comfortable and warm... 
We have chosen a black tiles for the main room (a really big room of 65m² for kitchen, dining and living room), with white walls (but we don't know the exact color). The bottom kitchen's cabinets will be in light gray and the top cabinets in white... 
So, the entire house will be paint in "natural" colors, like gray, white, beige... And we add pops of colors with the decoration.

You Might Also Like

0 petits mots

Like on Facebook

Compteur