Products on trial.

07:30

Hello guys !
Today I'm gonna do a quick post, cause it's my birthday tomorrow, I'm 23 (whattttt ??? Yep.) and I've still sooo many things to do.... Like playlists, prepare games, do shopping, think of decoration... I now it's late... Anyways... I think I can skip decoration because, I just don't want to spend a lot of money on it. I prefer drink.

So, here we have lil things to test... A body milk, a body butter, a body wash & a tinted moisturiser ! 
The tinted moisturizer will be perfect for the last days of summer (noooooo, come baaaack !!) and these body stuff will be perfect to replump my Oh So dry body skin. Actually I'm -really- on the dehydrated side, I mean... All my body, from head to feet. 
I need my REN gel cleanser. NOW. 
And maybe a serum for day time and a real night cream for the cooler weather. Indeed Labs Hydraluron serum and Origins Night-a-mins I think of you (but 13€ of shipping through Boots.com.....) !

You Might Also Like

0 petits mots

Like on Facebook

Compteur